Thank you for booking one of our luxury eco pods with a hot tub! We want you to enjoy and get the most from your hot tub during your stay, so please take the time to read the essential hot tub guidelines below:
- Please follow all health guidelines from the poster next to the hot tub, if you have any questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Please shower before using the hot tub.
- Please do not drink from glasses, smoke or eat food in the hot tub.
- For the comfort of our other guests, please keep noise to a minimum, especially after 10.30pm. After which time hot tubs may be used but only without the jets, but please also be careful to keep your voices low as sound does travel easily.
We will check the hot tubs regularly, however if you have a query regarding the condition of your hot tub then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We reserve the right to withdraw the use of the hot tub during your stay in the event of misuse. Should the hot tub need to be shut down, drained and cleaned during your stay as a result of misuse then an additional charge of £150 will be applied.
TO OPERATE HOT TUB:
- Unclip the safety clips at all 4 corners of the hot tub cover.
- Fold front section of the cover back over the back section then lift both parts up.
- The panel on the back edge of the hot tub has two buttons, one to operate the jets, one for the lights.
- Please switch jets and lights off after use and replace cover – please do not forget to clip the clips at all 4 corners.
This information can also be found in the guest information folder in your room.